Old School ToJ| !!! roll call!!!

Killa_s

Hiya was sup guys lol Mah name is Killa_s a.k.a. FeAt or my real name is Thomas and I'm startin an old school ToJ roll call...... why you ask? because I was playin on ToJ and Boomerang and Pabei and Frezzer-burn and horza were all on and it was like old times again. Just startin this thread cause I'm wonderin what happened to the other old schoolers :p like Drummer girl (retired I kno but ne updates?) and One Hit Wonder, Izip, Chaos Sniper, Foggy Ox, Crazy Drummer etc etc and all the others just wanna kno where everyone is and also if anyone has any info about ma old school buddies :p

God Bless

-Killa_s
Thomas

LOL! Young fartz = Silent Assassin, Killa_s, and Ice-C nijitsu (aka Sunkist). I've seen Lil Foggy Ox on...

Theres loads of ppl we dont see around here anymore. IG-88, inchworm, demon hunter to name a few.

Just to let you know Chaos Sniper and FoGGy oX (my brothers) do not play on ToJ any more because Chaos Sniper has just gotten into college and is working hard all week besides maybe 1 day. FoGGy oX is working on school since he has to take 2 english classes because he slacked off in home school. Then he is going to college soon and he is working on his car more then his computer so he is rarely on.

And i am kinda old school was in ToJ 3 years ago i think now but kinda got bumped off cs for 2 years but now i am back. :)

Haha sounds good Divine tell em I said hi and that I still have their AIM and that I'm rarely there actually lol :p and Silent I'm not a young un dude I've been here awhile :) just not on the forums :p thats awesome I remember IG-88 and demon hunter tried to start the DoD sub chapter with me and zealot nebody else that's oldschool that I can reminisce about with you guys? :)

hmm... whatever. oh that was Contract_Killa. lol. i am an dod addict now! so if anyone still plays dod YOUNG fartz WILL PwNz0rZ U!

When Para first joined ToJ:

- We used the ToJ | tag.
- Goose was the Co-leader
- Our server was named ToJ/.fls. Christian CS Server
- Our ToJ CAL consisted of: Elite, Goose, Whon, H.solo, apoc, and a few others. I think we went 4-2 that season or something like that.
- #toj on gamesnet was the place to be!
- There was no formal Admin team, and all funds for the server came from .fls.'s pockets.
- We used GameTiger or other player searches to find other ToJ members

Back