Oh noes!

Nspire

Due to financial problems, I am going to have to get rid of the internet for a month or two. Don't worry, I will be back in as soon as possible... if not, I will prolly be living in a box in some alley (no, I'm just kidding, its not that bad
smile.gif
).

But anyway, internet gets cut-off the day after tomorrow (Yes, the timing sucks. Right during summer vacation
mad.gif
)

sorry to hear that. Hope you have a library or school with access close by. avoid cold sweats!

Wow... That's not too cool. I suppose you could uhh... use some free internet or something.. like evil AOL cds or something... Well, best of luck...

I know I'm sort of a random guy making a suggestion, but you could always try a free internet service, as was mentioned. From March of last year through December I didn't have any internet besides Juno, which was free. The adds were annoying, and the email block as well (can't really use any other programs), not to mention the limited time online, but it worked in a pinch. I was able to do a little surfing and post on message boards, as well as do a little chatting.

It's better than nothing, anyway.

use aol then try and then say u dont want it and they might give u 2 free months
biggrin.gif
, ive had free internet since feburary.:D good luck

Back