Official Legacy of Elijah Enrollment Thread

Hi! I was wondering if I could get an invite to the guild?

GW2 account name: Judaline.3149
Character names: Joodda, Mary Kate Danaher, Marilyn Maxwell

Thank you :)

Hello, I am hoping to get an invite to the guild in GW2.

GW2 Account name - jazmina.1732
Character names - Katsana, Jazmina, Jazmynna

Hello! I would like to be a member of LoE please. :)

ToJ: Amalon
GW2: Amalon.3786 Sapphire Nitemyst

I'm so excited to find a Christian legion! Thank you very much.

Hi there,

I was looking to get an invite in game.

Handle is direpath.4712

Thanks!

Just to note: Its hitting the start of our season here on the farm so I may not be on until later in the evening (PST time)

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite! I'll only be around later in the evening for the next month or so...its blueberry season and my farm is bustling.

Hello, I would love an invite to LOE. I have already submitted for my TOJ account which is Samuel1745 (just haven't received a response yet). My GW2 account name is Elric Fletcher.3028 (Sanctum of Rall). Looking forward to playing with a christian guild.

Hey Guys,
Finally got GW2 after taking a year break from GW (thanks to uni :p)

Random Weird Guy.3528
Character: Random Weird Guy

Hi just getting back into GuildWars 2 looking forward to joining with you all!
TOJ: Revin
GW2: Revin.6092

Hello :)

I am extremely interested in joining LoE. I actually just did a server transfer recently to attempt to join another Christian guild. Unfortunately, at this time they are disbanded. I am willing to transfer again when the 7 day period is up. I wanted to ask before I start the application and transfer process, is the guild still active on the Sanctum of Rall server? Look forward to meeting some of you soon! Thanks for creating a guild like this!

Yes, bhillegass, we are alive and active - 200+ strong. We'd love to have you join us. Let us know your in-game name and we'll send an invite so you can come aboard.

Yes, bhillegass, we are alive and active - 200+ strong. We'd love to have you join us. Let us know your in-game name and we'll send an invite so you can come aboard.

Absolutely! As soon as my server transfer is up (5 days) i'll post back on here. Thanks!

Back