Official Legacy of Elijah Enrollment Thread

TOJ: Durruck
GW: Durick.8479
Characters: None yet, still patching. Probably will be Durruck (thief), Tidurien (ranger), and Rotio (engineer)

*edit* had to change my thief's name. haven't rolled the other two yet.

Last edited:
ToJ: generalsaudi
GW: saudi.5319
Character: The Lion of America

Played for a good part of the past free weekend, will purchase the full game when it gets below $60 or I find a good deal.

Ok invites sent to Thul, Durruck, Saudi, welcome to the family. Thul your name reminds me of Greenland, Saudi yours reminds of the U.P of Michigan and taking a sauna then jumping in a snowbank or cold shower.

Hello

Looking forward to joining LoE. I was not able to join the Sanctum of Rall server at first, but it let me transfer there after choosing another. :)

toj.cc: NelsonM
GW2: Nelson.9864
Character: Nailsin

Thank you.

Would love to be included in LoE now that I finally bought into GW2. Pretty sure I was part of SoE at some point in the past, too.

ToJ: Kendrik
GW2: Kendrik.3478
Character: Kendrik The Green

Steam: [toj.cc]Kendrik

Please and thank you! :D

I am receiving a message that we have reached our maximum membership, I will pass this on to StC. We may have to do what we did in GW1 and create a sister guild.

No, sorry, I tried to invite Aoyoc yesterday and ran into the same problem but didn't get around to posting on here. My bad.

We haven't reached out maximum number yet, the maximum number for a guild, I believe, if 500, and I just purchased more members a few weeks ago, so we should be good up to 300 members.

I think Aoyoc has reached the maximum number of guilds he's allowed to be in. "A player may link up to 5 guilds to their account and may choose which guild they would like to represent on any character at any time."

Aoyoc, if you are still interested in the Legacy of Elijah, it looks like you'll have to leave a guild you are currently in.

Back