Official Legacy of Elijah Enrollment Thread

ToJ Handle: Zandaris
GW2 Account name: Zandaris.6317
Official Character Names: Zandaris Fawnlore, Bonifacia Fawnlore, Poisonlily Defleaf, Cognas Bjornvarr, Valdimere Cristol

Invites sent to Shikei and Zandaris...only the Zandaris' invite went through.

Shikei - I tried your character name and account name but nothing happened. I'm not sure if that means you are already in or not.

Orbea, I tried to invite you, but it doesn't seem to want to go through. Can you give us your Account ID? That'd be the most surefire way of getting it to work flawlessly. Thanks :)

Hello,

I registered with toj.cc a week or so back. Any idea about how long processing takes?

I'm not trying to be pushy, just wanting to make sure they actually got my registration.

Thanks

Hey, we were talking the other night about getting our spouses enrolled in the GW2 LOE guild. It was brought up that, since it is unlikely that my wife would make it to the website that I could request an enrollment for her.
She's on the server with about a lvl 32-ish Ranger. The name is Alondra Mia. My main character is Xintricate (Intricate was taken).
Thanks, I'll ask one of the officers the next time we're both online. Things have been a tad busy though. Getting settled in a new job, full time school, an 8yr old, and 6yr old twins. =) Good times though and God has been good.

Invite sent, Centric.

Intricate - I tried just using your in-game names - nothing happened. Can you give me the full name (with the four digits after)?

reverend - it is usually an over night thing. I'll check with the ToJ staff to see what's up. Thanks for letting us know there is a problem.

Thx for checking. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community.

Let me know if I need to resubmit my registration.

reverend - this is the information about the approval process.

It looks like they may have been waiting for your first post before their next action, That might have been the problem.

Can't believe I missed that...Thanks for looking into it for me. Looking forward to be accepted into LoE.

ToJ: reverend
GW2: Riilyn.4581

Back