Shattered Hand
Skullcrusher
Stormrage
Stormreaver
Warsong
Whisperwind
Zul'jin

Expected downtime is between 1-2 hours.

Following the maintenance downtime, the following servers will be kept offline for further maintenance:
Archimonde, Dalaran, Khadgar, Mal’Ganis

We do not currently have an ETA on when these four servers will be brought back online. Please bear with us as we work to alleviate the issues, and thank you for your patience!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.....eadID=6

Gosh, there are a total of 71 servers now . . . that is a heck of a lot of servers for an MMORPG.

Sorry about all of this; I was looking forward to gaming with my friends as much as many of you were.

Yeah, Exoslayer, Weazel, and myself all got on tonight with a few other friends and started questing together for a couple hours - it was a lot of fun. There were a lot of people on tonight, but I didn't notice the slightest bit of lag (well, there was one spurt that lasted about a minute, but that's it). It's amazing how many people can fit in one are without completley bogging your connection down. Anyway, I really look forward to seeing the rest of you on hopefully later this week and into next, I'm really wanting to group up with everyone and have a good time. I even have an alternate character set aside so that we'll be comparable levels when we quest together.

I am annoyed. I woke up early today to try to catch up in level to some of you guys but I kept getting constant crashes. Finally Blizzard brought down the servers for maintanance. Link is here. There's no ETA either.

Edit: Okay, it appears they are back up.

Some good news, server caps have been raised. Link is here.

I immediately saw an impact. I was expecting the usual 700 ni queue for peak hours but it was only 390! Wow! And it was only a 30 minute wait!

Servers went BOOM! at 9pm central. Restarted twenty minutes later and won't be back for another 45 minutes. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.....adID=28

Also login servers are down so you can't log onto other server either or on the boards. Looks like I have to get a life for a while... Maybe I should do my homework.
sad.gif

Yep we were finally making some movement on those blackrock orcs then boom server freezes. Well I will be back on when they come back up...

Since there were 400+ people in front of me to get on, I started playing on Feathermoon (Pacific RP server with low population) as a Tauren named Damchi.
biggrin.gif

Cory

I always seem to get lucky with the queue only on the first day have I had to wait in one for more then a couple minutes. I either get on before a queue starts or right when the servers comes up.

Edit: Tried again and it was up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thaddius @ Nov. 29 2004,7:53)]Since there were 400+ people in front of me to get on, I started playing on Feathermoon (Pacific RP server with low population) as a Tauren named Damchi.  
biggrin.gif

Cory
I believe I created a few characters on that server. Not that it matters, since they are both level 1. (Alliance, BTW)

Names? Calixte and Weazel, of course.

Illidan is getting better. Last night, after my 1 hour goof up, when I logged on to illidan, it said, you are 383 in line, nananana. So, I went got a drink and some snacks and a few chores that I would have had to do after gaming anyway, when I got back I was 27th. I think it was about a 20 minute wait.

Remember, when I tried to log on before, it was, you are 893rd in line, we estimate that you will wait for 93 minutes, no 102 minutes, no 112 minutes, better yet, take our advice, GET A LIFE, signed: Blizzard.

btw...I have a solo Dwarven Hunter on a low pop server, Nazerim (whatever) on Mountain. Hes like lvl 12 with a lvl 12 kitty
smile.gif

Back