Officers Needed!

XionTawa

We are in need of Officers...

To see what positions are available and how to "apply": http://sites.google.com/site/tojffxiv/officers

After reviewing the positions and reading the expectations and requirements, if you are interested in an officer position, either reply to this thread or PM me... Please include the position you are interested in and why...thank you! :)

Last edited:
Well, you have my name already. As long as meetings are held in game, vent, or TS, I can attend.

Keep me in mind as a backup. Just here to help.

Also, for consideration... when Warhammer 40k Online releases, that's my future destination, but I believe the date on that is 2013?

Well, you have my name already. As long as meetings are held in game, vent, or TS, I can attend.

Keep me in mind as a backup. Just here to help.

Also, for consideration... when Warhammer 40k Online releases, that's my future destination, but I believe the date on that is 2013?

Help is always needed...even by non officers...thank you for offering your help, it is much appreciated...and if the demand of officers gets too high, I will begin to speak with you about an officer position... :)

I will also announce officer meetings in the general forums so that anyone, even non-officers can attend...at least for now... :)

If you need help I am always there to help out... I will be going to school full-time in the fall though and that does have to come first...

Back