• Friday 6:00 pm server time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anytime either day I'm there just yell

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other please be specific

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Kleburg

I would like to have an Officer meeting next following Christmas. I would like everyone that will attend to have Team Speak as it would be easier that me trying to type and respond to what y'all are saying. The poll are suggested dates and times and an other slot if you pick other please leave a post as to what it would be.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but the hardest part about this game is planning anything for it. I do admit, that is my, and I assume, most others peoples biggest problems with playing as a cohesive unit. So, the ol' "Hey, over here!" will have to do for me. But I will still dedicate the majority of my time on to others.

Well, if I decide to get involved with this officier stuff, then it will most likely have to be weekends for me, when I work, I usually work second shift... For the last 2 years I have always been at work from about 2pm to 11pm or something like that...If I do get involved I would want to get really involved, not just a passer-by...but I am also very busy during this holiday, so I will post back probably on the 2nd of January with my decision...

Back