Nov. 10th Low lvl instance night...

.se3ker.

If you need help (key word "HELP" not power lvling :)) please post here...or we can run some low lvl instance that night depending on the demand.

.seek.

I have an alt that will need SM...

BUt, i don't think i will be on that night... depends on my daughters softball team.

I have a priest that is ready for Stockades and my mage has all the quests for Deadmines. So I would be up for helping out with those instances.

it doesn't have to be thursday...we can do it today if ya'll want hehe...i jsut chose thursday randomly :).

edit: so if someone wants to mention it in /g go ahead, i can't be online till later on in the evenings.

.seek.

Uldaman and BRD have the same common traights, you have to go back to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to complete.

On the hand, I think Maraudon is a beautiful instance.

mmm.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

Scholomance is my favorite. I do not like the colors or mobs of Mara.

Hey now! Maraudon is one of my favorite instances. It's the largest at that level, and fighting mountain giants is just fun! Even the plants are a nice break from fighting all the usual stuff. Plus, Maraudon has the best drops!

Anyway, I'd be happy to help with the instances too, so just let me know!

Or maybe some l33t UI mods. I use the stock one...

That's no biggy Kraniac, I use the stock interface too. :)

Back