None Official PvP tonight?

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
I went into that Balanced group last night to see what is working in HoH so if anyone wants to learn the New Balanced Build come out tonight around 9pm or 9:30pm Eastern. We need 3 Monks (1 Woh/Hp, 1 Prot Monk, 1 SB/Infuse)

3 Eles (2 Starburst *Elite* Eles and 1 Warder) 1 Ranger with Choking gas and one warrior fast damage dealer type (Assassin, Warrior. touch Ranger) we will get the right skills tonight if we have time we will play a few and maybe win a few :). So all interested in getting the right skills or learning a build post or show up tonight!!
 
Last edited:
I'd be willing to try an ele. I'll be home by then, I think.

And I should have enough faction to unlock whatever I need...I think.
 
Would like to go but have Bible study from 7:00-9 and my friends and i usually stay late and hang out till 10or11.
If you guys are going when i get on ill come along.
 
Back
Top