Non-Forgiven Firelands Raid looking for 1 DPS

JattTheRogue

Hey guys, the raid I lead on an alt with some real-life friends is hitting the Firelands, and we need one dps. We raid on Monday evenings at 7 p.m. CST, 6 p.m. server time, and normally go for three hours, until 10 p.m. central. We've been doing the tier 11 raids for the past few weeks and feel like we're at a point that we can move on to the current tier. Eight of our raid members are part of the guild That Takes Effort (my alt's guild), and Tom has been raiding on Kahless with us as well as our ninth member.

We'd like to find someone else to raid with us regularly so we don't have to pug a dps every time. If you want to just fill in this week or any other, we still need the dps, but you'd be out as soon as we found someone who wants to come regularly. We're looking for someone with at least an ilevel of 359, and you need to have watched videos of the fights and be familiar with the mechanics. We'll be going over our strategy during the raid but not explaining every aspect of the boss. Also, we use Mumble for voice chat, so you would need to download that before raid time. It's free and no larger than Vent or Teamspeak, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, come experience the current content with a fun group of people while it's still current! :D

Edit: I'll check back on this thread a couple of times before Monday, but it would probably be easiest to send me an in-game whisper or mail to Jatt or Disastro (my DK tank I raid with).

Last edited:
I may be able to sub for you on Monday however I'm already raiding 3 days a week and I don't think I'd be up for committing to a fourth. I have a feral druid who can put up over 20k dps normally or a frost dk that I can bring that isn't as geared but can still put up around 16-18k dps on average. I apologize that they are both melee but if you're interested let me know!

Back