Nominating candidates for World of Warcraft chapter leader, Redeemed guild leader

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Following Fjorboug's resignation from the Redeemed guild leader position, I will be reviewing candidates for Tribe of Judah's next World of Warcraft chapter leader and Redeemed's next guild leader.

Candidates will be reviewed on the following criteria:
  • A passionate love for Christ and a desire and vision to use games as a means to minister to others
  • Maturity
  • Interpersonal skills (i.e. "people skills"), including conflict resolution skills
  • Past leadership or management experience
  • Tenure in Redeemed
  • Sufficient free time to spend in-game and complete administrative tasks
  • Experience in and knowledge of varied aspects of World of Warcraft
  • Agreement of spouse, children, and/or other family members if applicable
Please e-mail your nominations to tek7 AT toj DOT cc. Do not post them publicly.

Now I'm counting on silly conversation from amusedtoe to keep this thread near the top of the forum without having to sticky it.

amusedtoe said:
So I take it I can't nominate FJ?:D
Well, technically, you can nominate anyone. But I think Fj would likely turn down the guild leader position if it were offered...seeing as he stepped down yesterday. :)

I will help here...

I will not accept any nomination nor will I serve if nominated. Please do not nominate me... <stares at Klangdon/Odale/Owhatever>

So Tek, you will make the decision? You post seems to say the guild itself will have only nomination input.

Icthus said:
So Tek, you will make the decision? You post seems to say the guild itself will have only nomination input.
Aye, I have final say in appointing the guild leader and chapter leader, but I'll be relying heavily on input from guild members.

I suppose "nomination" may not be the best term, as I'd like members who nominate someone for guild leader to explain why they believe that person is a good fit for the position. I'll then interview the "finalists" and officially appoint a new guild leader and chapter leader.

Tek7 said:
I will post again when @toj.cc e-mail addresses are functioning.
@toj.cc e-mail addresses are working again, so please send your nomination for guild leader to tek7 AT toj DOT cc

this (finding a new leader) is always hard, no one wants the job of guild leader it seems. including the people most qualified. maybe we need a theocracy type guild.

Guild Leader Icthus, what do you think of this idea?

I'm not sure if Guild Leader Goblit would approve of a theocracy, don't you agree Guild Leader Cammandus?

Last edited:
I was really liking Camm's theoracy idea and everyone being a guild leader until i thought about this....

Guild Leader Sasspherilla
or
Guild Leader Gamor

I love you guys.

Not-Guild-Leader Icthus

I like Camma's idea also, but i think that not everyone should have the position. Mabye just the counsil.

Do NOT vote for me.

Perhaps the answer, as is the case with so many answers in life, is to be found in Monty Python's The Holy Grail?
I told you, we're an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two thirds majority in the case of--
And that's when King Arthur started repressing the peasants.

I dont like the idea of "taking turns" with being the GL. I think that everyone should help make decisions, and then take a vote.

Back