No more

Pabmeister

I'm sorry guys, its the way its gotta be.
I , like ELite, feel thethe community has seperated too much, and i , as a non christian , feel more out of place than the rest of you. Annother factor in me leaving this place forever is some peoples overzeal, lack of understanding and pushyness. I'm not naming names, but thats the way it is. On annother note, I can no longer play on the ToJ server due to severe lag issiues.

Now i have nice things to say ;) :p

ToJ was great to me. There are some individuals who helped me get through some very tough times and some very good times. Some individuals taught me to play CS, Some brought me happyness when i needed it the most, and some just told iit to me how it was when i needed to hear it.

All in all, I had an excellent time, but i feel i've grown up a bit, and will slowly move away from gaming, because i have to occupy my life with other things. Healthier choices , socially and physicaly.

I have considered putting a row of cuss words here so that you can ban me form comming back, but i think my self controll can handle it :p

Once again, a huge thanks to all my bros (And Drummer Girl) at ToJ...you've been great...

Lots of love, take care and make the best out of your lives you possibly can.

Peace
The Pabmeister

I'm gonna miss you Pab.....It was great playing with you whenever I got to.  I hope that you won't be a stranger from the forums........[Insert appropriate ending phrase here because I can't think of anything]

See ya you always called me lagy
wow.gif
o well

good luck on your future endevors, (i've played with you a few times).  I know carnut was shocked when i told him, but either way, good luck and godspeed

dangit why do people claim they have sever lag when their able to play on the server for more than 30 min unlike me... ? gonna miss you pab. pray all goes well

gonna miss u dude we've had some good times hope you'll pop in every once in awhile gl with your life guess I"ll tty on msn sometimes!
biggrin.gif

MY Pab bro,
I will miss playing on the server with you. I know that I will run into on another server one day. OH and btw...
YOUR STILL A BETTER PLAYER THAN ME!!!

May God bless you.
smile.gif

Back