No more cs:s, file server instead

Talon

I have taken down the Counter-Strike Source server, due to the lack of use (not many gfc members have it) and the fact that i'm on west coast and most people here are on east coast and ping 120+ average (I ping 100 on gfc custom maps, and i dont complain).

So anyway, the calling for a semi-public file server is taking precidence.

Contact me if you want access to the file server, I will only give access to cga/toj/gfc members.

Here is whats available:

all 3,500 cs 1.6 maps (4gb total)
all 1,040 cs source maps (1.5gb total)
Flight Sim 2004 aircraft mods (1gb total, about 200 aircraft installed correctly to run)
The series "10-8" (cop show that lasted 1 season, never released on dvd so i can host and share it, 2002 i believe) (23gb total)
The series "Hypernauts" (children's si-fi show that lasted part of 1 season, my favorite, never released on dvd in USA, 1996) (8.7gb total)

Yeh, i remember that video. I have about every boeing aircraft there is. MD-80, 7xx, airbus xxx

I'm waiting for FS 06 :)

Let me get a list of aircraft I have. This is easier;

Last edited:
Is that F-22 Raptor a decent model with a decent panel and sounds? There was a F-22 Raptor that worked in FS98 that was awesome and I haven't seen one since, so thats FS2000, FS2002 and now FS2004.

You seem to be missing the Avro Arrow =)

My favourite plan to fly has been the DH300. I picked up (read: bought) some amazing models of them. They came with a complete set of manuals that if you didn't follow correctly, the plane wouldn't start. I so thoroughly enjoyed their DH models that I bought there A319/320, A330 and A340 models complete with Air Canada paint jobs. But I never could get into them like I did with the DH's.

I kid you not, I was such a junky, that I would spend an hour preplanning my route before even siting at the computer. And then when I sat down, I'd get the Metar data for my flight plan and then adjust as necessary. I had a lot of fun flying ... I think its time to spin up the ole turbines again.

The f-22 uses another sounds of one of the liners, has no virtual cockpit, but does have its own panel.

Models as in minitures that flew, or plastic models for $20?

Back