No Internet

Odale

Tomorrow (the 21st) the internet will be turned off in the apartment as my friend and i are moving out. He found another apartment and I am moving back to my moms house so i can focus less on work and more on school, as i have enrolled at Kennesaw State University. So, until i get a decent internet connection i will not be playing WoW. And no, i refuse to go back to Dial Up, its horrible. I played Daoc with it.....

....<shivers at the thought of dial up>....

It may be a week or so, until then... :)

Odale said:
Tomorrow (the 21st) the internet will be turned off in the apartment as my friend and i are moving out. He found another apartment and I am moving back to my moms house so i can focus less on work and more on school, as i have enrolled at Kennesaw State University. So, until i get a decent internet connection i will not be playing WoW. And no, i refuse to go back to Dial Up, its horrible. I played Daoc with it.....

....<shivers at the thought of dial up>....

It may be a week or so, until then... :)

Good luck...my mom uses dial-up, but I only use it when I visit...which I am now...for Spring Break...

Acctually of all the games out there WoW probably handles dial-up the best, though PVP is totally out of the question.

Something that's like sticking searing hot needles into your eyeballs, only less pleasent. And for the record I did make it inside UC and Ogrimmar on dial-up.

You guys forgot to mention ironforge... I NEED A CONNECTION.. Im calling Comcast now.

<smacks irony> Comcast should be here next wednesday (the 3rd) to do a "professional" installation... then i should be back on. I made a backup date for them to come out on the following wednesday incase somthing should go wrong. How was MC this past week?

Felheart, Felheart, Felheart.....

I think two people took home most of the items a druid and a warlock.

Comcast........How I Loathe thee. We had an appointment to get our internet when we moved and they didn't show up twice:mad:, then when they did show up the internet would cut out when the temperature was above 70. Really wierd.. But after 3 MONTHS of the internet cutting out every afternoon, someone came and said that there was a temperature sensitive thing in our cable outside that someone turned down!! Me and Comcast were about to fight... Now it is fixed:D .

Good luck Odale maybe we will see you in a couple of months. lol

I called KSU today (Kennesaw State University). They said they hadnt recieved a transient letter from my previous school... this week has NOT been a good one. My moms house doesnt have internet NOR does she have Cable TV... Im bored and not so happy.

Odale said:
I called KSU today (Kennesaw State University). They said they hadnt recieved a transient letter from my previous school... this week has NOT been a good one. My moms house doesnt have internet NOR does she have Cable TV... Im bored and not so happy.

Transient letter? I thought you were living with your mom not on the streets.

But after seeing she has no cable, internet or DirecTV, there are some homeless people with a better set up than you.

KSU requires a letter that says i did infact attend a different school. However they did recieve my letter of good standing. The letter of good standing states that i owe the previous school no money. Dont rub it in icthus :(

Last edited:
Back