No Guild Spam?

galatian

as yall have noticed for the last couple days the poor guild chat has been broken of my name flying across it :D
atm im in Washington State aka were i use to live and i love it dearly! im visiting with family and friends and thus no wow
i wont be back till the 2nd at the earliest well unless foxbeast gets wow back by the time i go to his house on saturday which i doubt lol
but ya ill give yall updates
im trying to convince my dad to let me move back to spokane (were i moved from) and i have about 5 familys saying i could live with them.. and they brough it! but ya ill keep the forum spam up
make me proud and SPAM SPAM SPAM

spam?! I dont like spam, waste of space!!! Looks like you got yourslef into trouble too, seeing as your post number is 65. lol

guildpsam.jpg

bored at work waiting for carpool

Gala,

Spam story for ya:

I spammed a few gear links in the guild chat today - and one of our guildies totally went off on me, swearing, and left the guild! We were all shocked, lol. Someone who was on can correct me if I'm wrong, but he was saying how we're all just a bunch of atheists, along with some other stuff my filter thought I shouldn't hear.

All from some gear links that we were discussing. I don't know what this guy was looking for in the guild, but I'm glad he's gone...

Back