No fighting today

G

Alas, no time or extra energy to fight today. Ultima, thanks for all that juicy nonsense, but I'll have to put off taking it apart until Friday, methinks.

Hopefully Eon and Mustard light up some fireworks.

see ya when you return. Sorry if we wore ya out!
tounge.gif

Huh. I guess it's my youth that keeps my kicking.
But okay. I can see the scathing post you will makie in the creationism v. evolution. I made a very poor post yesterday, for the last one. I think you'll relish tearing that one apart. I admit: it deserves it. It was poorly constructed. Have fun at that one.
I think you'll also have fun with my videogames post about the whole heaven train thing, games, and verses, and your, uh, "evil wins over good" thing. IF YOU THINK, you'll be able to formulate at least a paragraph or two per response, instead of, "Ehhh, you Christians lust after 3D chicks as much as me. So 0:4 in my favor." Or whatever.

Ehhh... Wish I could play to a better standard today, but I was working until midnight getting ready for something that happened this morning.

Now I'm tired, and I'll be sleeping this afternoon...

P.S. I tried to answer what I see as hypocrisy in that Christian Gamers thread above, but frankly I'm tired and only answered the post directly before mine. Don't panic I'll be back and to a higher standard...

Back