Next TF2 Class Pack: "Wave goodbye to yer head!"

Sacrifice

Info on next class pack and new content patch...

The next class pack will focus on the Sniper. It's actually shaping up to be the largest TF2 update yet, with multiple new maps and a bunch of gameplay tweaks. In addition, we've got another update in the works that should be done before the Sniper, and that one will include some new content for all classes.

Original Post: http://teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2394

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious to know what the "content for all classes" will be. What could they add? Female models? 4th weapon options?

Huzzah!!! and Boo at the same time. Now I get to add new tactics to my repertoire and get mad that everyone want to play my fav class.

Huzzah!!! and Boo at the same time. Now I get to add new tactics to my repertoire and get mad that everyone want to play my fav class.

No worries Whon I will make it my personal job to thin their numbers for you :D.

You do understand what that word means...

Please edit the thread to remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do understand what that word means...

Please edit the thread to remove it.

Thread Cleaned. I'm certain it's not Sacrifice's fault though because I didn't know what it meant until I looked it up either :) (I is an American). Yeesh so many people out there obsessed with creating words to give emphasis to gross, obscene and vulgar things -_-. Please do not post the word again future posters :) .

Last edited:
looks like a lot of Americans don't understand the slang, suppose that's why a lot of nations despise us, cuz we don't understand all their cultures. But, now that I know the origins of the word and the history of Aussie and Britain I can understand the snipers use of it and the offensive meaning the British would feel towards it. I appoligise if I have ever said such a thing to offend, was not intentional and now it's going to bug me when ever I taunt in TF2.

looks like a lot of Americans don't understand the slang, suppose that's why a lot of nations despise us, cuz we don't understand all their cultures. But, now that I know the origins of the word and the history of Aussie and Britain I can understand the snipers use of it and the offensive meaning the British would feel towards it. I appoligise if I have ever said such a thing to offend, was not intentional and now it's going to bug me when ever I taunt in TF2.
Psshaw don't feel that bad Whony there is always going to be some things people don't know regardless of what country you come from or how much effort they put into learning things :) . It's what you do once you've learned it's wrong that matters. I've heard a few people online who can't speak English but can certainly use curse words fluently XD.

Last edited:
I was thinking "they can have that on the thread?" :p

I HEOP HE GETZ BUMERANG.

One thing is for sure you will not be seeing me play sniper on this update or ever, if you do you should be wondering who has hacked into my account. I am excited for all the other class updates, wonder what they all will be. Some new guns would be nice. I wonder if they are going to make some more general achievements too.

lol. I think that its a safe rule to follow that if you don't know what it means, don't post it.

Back