Newb here :) Just got TF2, so please don't slaughter me right away LOL

devineministry

hey guys, I just bought TF2 so I am in the process of installing so I just wanted to say if you see someone on running around like a losed pup that would probably be me. :D

I would suggest checking out some Youtube videos on how to play certain classes and check out the official TF2 forums on Steam. Oh, and Hi there. :D

Welcome Devine! Glad to welcome a new member to the chapter! For tips and tricks, make sure you check out this thread for some suggestions, and as Keero said, there's some good tutorial/tip videos on YouTube for some of the classes that will be helpful to you.

But most of all though, just remember to have fun while you're learning the ropes and don't let people on pub servers get you down! :)

Also, check out the general info thread for server address, getting connected to the Steam Group and more...

Welcome to TF2, devine!

Feel free to ask any questions while playing on the ToJ TF2 server and any of us would be happy to help you learn the game.

If you haven't already you should join our steam group (thus toj) or if you wish you may add me to your steam friends list so you may message questions outside of the game itself. My steam ID is [toj.cc]The Mighty Gerbil . Please tell me yours if you plan to add me as I don't put everyone on my list.

uh oh. I called it my "steam id" in my post it probably confused him what I should have posted and what we need is your "nickname". Sorry! T_T (I was confused by that when I got steam too).

Last edited:
Back