New WOW player... looking for a guild in Terrokar

FranklinNoble

Hi.. was just wondering if guilds were world-specific or not... I'm on Terrokar, and would love to join a Christian guild.

(sorry if this is the wrong forum... I'm a noob)

Hi.. was just wondering if guilds were world-specific or not... I'm on Terrokar, and would love to join a Christian guild.

(sorry if this is the wrong forum... I'm a noob)
Nope, this is the right forum. :)

I don't know of any Christian guild on Terrokar and I didn't see one on our Christian site directory.

If you do find one or if you decide to start one, please let us know and we can add it to the directory.

Nope, this is the right forum. :)

I don't know of any Christian guild on Terrokar and I didn't see one on our Christian site directory.

If you do find one or if you decide to start one, please let us know and we can add it to the directory.

Thanks... I'm probably gonna need a lot more loot to start a guild, but I'll look into that. Might be kind of cool... if anyone else is on Terokkar, let me know... my character on there is "KaptainKaos" and I'd be happy to party with you sometime.

(lvl 14 human warrior)

I'm thinking about doing the same in the Sen'jin realm but am not quite sure how. I currently have a lvl 22 priest and very little gold.

It's called the Trinity Warriors (Alliance). Not 100% sure of the "full" name... but I can check next time I'm on.

Guild leader is a char named "Betsy"

It's called the Trinity Warriors (Alliance). Not 100% sure of the "full" name... but I can check next time I'm on.
Roger that. Post the full name when you can and I'll add it to our list. :D

Back