New World Order Baby!

What took them so long?

Seriously, I've been waiting for an announcement of this sort for months now.

Now for my commentary:

I think a one world government is a terrible idea, thus making any step toward a one world government a terrible idea. Watching the news in recent months is like watching a Greek tragedy: You know what's coming if you've read the story (or rather, history), but the story will play out the same as it has every time before.

That is not entirely true Tek. Hate to disagree with you. But a one world government, and one world order is the only way to fix the problems. But that world government must be lead by the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to work.

I do not enjoy the tough times the world lives through. I do enjoy reading how people come up with solutions to it. And they are right, every last one of them. If there were no trade barriers across the nations and all nations were ruled by one set of law and a single monetary system be put in place. They are all right. But where they are wrong is their insistance that such a "world governance" ought to be put in place and led by man.

That is not entirely true Tek. Hate to disagree with you. But a one world government, and one world order is the only way to fix the problems. But that world government must be lead by the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to work.
Aye, true. I was thinking of a manmade one world government, which would lead to terrible things.

Aye, true. I was thinking of a manmade one world government, which would lead to terrible things.
at the same time, "man-made" a one-world government is a necessity to be put in place prior to the Millennial Reign.

To be here and witnessing Jesus' return would be pretty spectacular. But I don't want to live through all the crap that's going to happen in the days leading up to it.

Back