New World! It needs YOU! And maybe a name. And a plan... plans are good too.

Sale! The spawn command is now 33% off! Six characters instead of nine!

/spawn works now (it is the same as typing /mw spawn, just easier on the brain)
World limitations are still in effect, though. It won't work in the Nether, End, or Frontier.

Okies, first off: LOVE the world! (If it's still on the table for offered names for the world, right off the bat I think of "Utopia". First because it has SO much to offer as well as plenty of materials. Just my $0.02)
Next let me say I deeply apologize and WILL make amends if anything mentioned below is wrong, against rules or otherwise improper. Believe me, it WILL be repaid in FULL if necessary!
I took a small tour after I finally figured out where I spawned into was probably not supposed to be where it was (actually down the hill and a few blocks away from the top where the spawn truly is.) I harvested a couple crops (potatoes, carrots, wheat) and replanted them at someone's house/shop/whatever it was. I was basically starving, already ate some cake I had found but didn't want to eat it ALL!
LOVE the builds I've seen, but didn't actually finish my tour. I found the iron mill and sorted out the chests a little for better organization. I also grabbed a couple stacks in hopes that's what they were intended for.
I made armor and decided I needed to start settling in. I found myself a location off the beaten path, but not TOO far from it. (Basically right behind the large, wonderful castle.) I started gathering wood and from there went back to the crafting tables I saw (forgetting I could just make one lol I was excited!) and created some tools. I went back (duh!) and began terraforming the location that now has a relatively small, yet functional, dirt home on top of a hill.
I'll be making many improvements to it as time passes, but anyone that knows what it's like to start in MC knows shelter is a priority, even if it's just 12 dirt blocks for a 9x9 hut!
Anyways, thank you for accepting me, as blockheaded as I can be sometimes, but I promise it won't be anything stupid or dangerous or wrong or otherwise unacceptable! (And like I said at the start, if I already have, please forgive me and I'll work on correcting it.)
Peace!
:cool:

Back