New Wii Chapter

BassMan449

I am starting a new Wii Chapter for Tribe of Judah.

I would like to get an idea of how strong the interest will be in getting together for game nights, so if all Wii owners that are interested please post what games you have and when you play online.

Rizz has setup this page (http://rizz.pure-fun.com/wii/) that has everyone's friend codes. Please check it out and add everyone on it to your friends list. (Thank you Rizz)

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to pm me or email me at stephan at joysofcode.com.

Has Tek okayed this? If so then cool beans :D i will most certainly be participating.

Although i have to note that the difficulty in just gathering the info for the website doesnt bode well for the activity of the group. Hence wondering if Tek has given the green flag.

Once the chapter is fully functional i will try and work with the current web monkey to get a functional version of my page on the main site (eventually)..

People need to get a bit more proactive though. I understand the privacy fears etc.. but wii codes are 100% safe. And people give out emails/IMs all over the place here. I still have only a few confirmed wii code friends and about 5 Mario Kart friends.... Of course i expect a boost in friends when i get SSBB at the end of the month..

Emails have been sent to everyone regarding info. Hopefully similar emails about chapter involvement will inspire them a bit.

And Elihu needs to buy MK (and send me his mii) :D

Has Tek okayed this? If so then cool beans :D i will most certainly be participating.

Although i have to note that the difficulty in just gathering the info for the website doesnt bode well for the activity of the group. Hence wondering if Tek has given the green flag.

Once the chapter is fully functional i will try and work with the current web monkey to get a functional version of my page on the main site (eventually)..

People need to get a bit more proactive though. I understand the privacy fears etc.. but wii codes are 100% safe. And people give out emails/IMs all over the place here. I still have only a few confirmed wii code friends and about 5 Mario Kart friends.... Of course i expect a boost in friends when i get SSBB at the end of the month..

Emails have been sent to everyone regarding info. Hopefully similar emails about chapter involvement will inspire them a bit.

Yes I have discussed it with Tek. He was supposed to put his stamp of approval in this thread, but his forum activity has been a little lower than normal lately (at least it seems that way).

I most definitely agree with you about people needing to be more proactive. It only takes a few minutes to enter the codes into the games, and MK is ridiculously easy if you use the MK Channel to do it. If more people would get the list rizz created and add the codes already on there we could have an active chapter pretty quickly.

Agreed. Admittedly the wii codes thing is about the most useless friends system i have ever seen devised, but it works. It only takes a minute with your pc on and your wii on to input all the codes. Or (gasp) use a pen and paper.

I'm looking forward to some game nights. Though i guess that means i will need some IRC/IM/Ventrillo to communicate with people as the wii chat is limited (having created a room in MK).

Yes I have discussed it with Tek. He was supposed to put his stamp of approval in this thread, but his forum activity has been a little lower than normal lately (at least it seems that way).
Sorry I'm late! I had a call this afternoon and, well, I'll post more about that in the CGA Prayer Request forums.

Yes, I approve the establishment of a Tribe of Judah Wii Chapter (to be listed under our Console Division) and I appoint BassMan449 as the Wii Chapter Leader.

UPDATE: It's official! Tribe of Judah has a Wii Chapter!

Click here to check out the new Wii Chapter Forum.

QFT.

Back