New to Rift

Epikfail

Whats up everyone! I am bored so i decided to play around with the 7 day trial of Rift. I want to smash things in the face with a hammer and it really hurt. Any suggestions?

Cleric is the master of hammer to face smashing. Something like a Shaman/Justicar/Druid would be sick.
Warrior can do some solid 2 handed beat downs as well. Champion/Paragon/Beastmaster would own.

Welcome to RIFT and Reborn.

Hey guys, I'm new to Rift too. Actually did the 7 day free trial. Name is Kurekame on the server, an elf rogue. Add me to the guild, please if y'all could!

I am downloading the client right now, but my characters name will be Epikfail. so cleric is pretty much like a pally?

Cleric is like a WoW druid in Chainmail I guess. It is the only class that can do all roles. Melee DPS/ Ranged DPS/ Tank/ Main Healer/ and Support. Pretty versatile.

welcome man...

The only other deal to the trial is that we are unable to help you get your mount. I would be willing to front you the plat to buy one, but I surpose I will do so once you buy and sub :).....

Yell at us if you have any questions, or hop into vent we would be happy to help you with any of the questions you might have.

welcome man...

The only other deal to the trial is that we are unable to help you get your mount. I would be willing to front you the plat to buy one, but I surpose I will do so once you buy and sub :).....

Yell at us if you have any questions, or hop into vent we would be happy to help you with any of the questions you might have.

Thanks man (if you were talking to me or both of us) I'm going to get my dad to do another 7 day free trial, and see what he says. Wow's gone, so we've got room for another game, atleast till TOR :p haha.

I am. Bought the game today, waiting to activate it since I want the extra six days or so from the trial. My first toon is "Kiira", a (female) Pyromancer, and then I'll make "Keero", a (dude) healer.

Back