New Tales Of game for 3DS?

Yeah I saw this earlier on another site. Looks promising...although may be a while before we get it or maybe not with all the other recent jrpgs being localized quicker especially the 3ds ones.

The 3DS is THE destination for JRPGs this generation, just as the DS was the destination during the last gen.

I've wanted to try a Tales game for some time now, but I plan on skipping next-gen consoles (barring an amazing PS4 exclusive) and sticking to PC, 3DS, and, if/when there's a great price on a Super Mario 3D World + console bundle, a Wii U. I think the 3DS alone would cover me for RPGs for years to come. :)

Side note: Tribe of Judah, one of the CGA member-groups, has a Nintendo Forum here. Please feel free to continue posting about 3DS games in CGA General, but I thought you might find some of the topics on the ToJ forum interesting as well.

Also, I added you as a friend on my 3DS. My 3DS Friend Code is: 3196-4352-5148. Add me back if you'd like!

And, since I haven't said it before now: Welcome to the forums! :)

With the success of Bravely Default in the West, maybe Namco will be more likely to export its stuff, too.

Tek, if you want a Tales, there's always the 3DS port of Abyss. Namco didn't bother cleaning up the graphics from the PS2 original, but they're not bad. (Was a bit abrupt going straight from Ocarina of Time to Abyss...Facial details? Not so much.)

Oh, I didn't figure I could post there, since I'm not a member of Tribe of Judah. Thank you! ^-^

Edit: (Friended!)

Last edited:
I do wish some of the other tales games were on nintendo platforms...such as some of the newer tales games recently released on ps3.

Back