New recruit introductions

Jasmina

Please use this thread to post welcoming messeges for any members you recruit into the KoT. Please post their name, current rank,and class. Thanks and God Bless!!

Please welcome Epsilon to the KoT family. Currently he is a 3rd season aspiring thuergist. We look forward to getting to know you Epsilon. Welcome and God bless!

I know iam a little late with this one but I would like to welcome Oddbob to the KoT family, he is currently a 10th season Friar and a good friend of mine .
biggrin.gif

Aye, welcome Epsilon and Oddbob, we look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!

God bless
Philippi
Ephesus

Welcome Epislon and Oddbob. It is wonderful to see more of the family of God, and I look forward to seeing more of you in game. May the peace of the Lord be with you!

Malohaut

Greetings guys. Good to have you aboard!

Sorry about the rough time during the hunt - DAoC really does encourage same levelish groups :-/

The Tomb of Mithra is likely a good spot for you to level / find loot soon, so long as you have some melee types covering for you...

Hope to see you again soon.

- Aijalon

The Lord mightily blessed our meeting tonight with 3 new recruits. Please welcome sister Wiciemyr 6th season paladin, brother Apostle 8th season paladin (Blednnyn is so happy) and brother Vendadry 14th season cleric! We look forward to getting to know all of you. May God bless you all!

And a special thanks to them (and all the younger members) for braving the frontier to fill our ranks so we could claim a keep!

Welcome Saeliel, the newest Knight of the Trinity!

I hope that you can find fellowship amongst us and have fun!

God bless,
Philippi
Ephesus
Thessalonica

Hello, I am Alfadur.

I am a native Norwegian, (not many Iconnu there I must say) and have just moved here from a land called Nimue. I still have family there. I came here, to the Holy Lands, to get away from the pagans of my home.

My name means The Almighty. In Norse legend Alfadur created the New Heavens and Earth. Soon I will also drop my family name and take on the name of Berean. I will be Alfadur Berean. I take this name after the church of Berea who "received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so," (Acts 17:11b)

I hope to see and hunt with you all soon.

God Bless

Alfadur Berean

Ishash has posted in the Member invites section of the Guild Forums requesting to join KotT.

Please give a welcome to what we soon hope to be our newest guild member! : )

I would like to take this time to introduce myself to everyone. I am Armethous D`Synn and I hail from the deep forests of Campacorentin. There I make my way by hunting and foraging.
I live by the verse "He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias." John 1:23 I try to share with those who are open to the truth.
Trough the forrest and shadows I walk silently always vigialant. My bow and sword are always at the ready to battle the heathen of Hibernia and Midgard that would have our Lord's truth untold.

hail Armethous it's good to have you! Is Armethous your in game name as well? and have you gotten a guild invite?

Cheers!

Welcome Armethous.

Aijalon called the dark and dangerous Campacorentin woods home for his first few years. Dangerous it might be...but the first time he rode a horse to the big city of Camelot...he fell off and was killed by bandits.

Campacorentin felt like home after all... :)

Everyone please welcome Mythranc to the guild family!
It's so good to see the Lord adding to the fold once again!

Back