New Pregnancy - Praise & Prayer

Ember, our daughter, and I were on our way home from church this morning when we stopped at a red light and the car behind us hydroplaned into the back of our car. The damage to the vehicle was minor, but she and I are concerned that the impact, combined with the subchorionic hemorrhage, might endanger the little life she's carrying.

Please pray the baby is okay and please continue to pray for a healthy full-term pregnancy, a healthy delivery, and a healthy baby.

Ember, our daughter, and I were on our way home from church this morning when we stopped at a red light and the car behind us hydroplaned into the back of our car. The damage to the vehicle was minor, but she and I are concerned that the impact, combined with the subchorionic hemorrhage, might endanger the little life she's carrying.

Please pray the baby is okay and please continue to pray for a healthy full-term pregnancy, a healthy delivery, and a healthy baby.

Praying.

I'm concerned about her being concerned too. If legitimate concern and caution turn to worry I don't think that is good thing for an expectant mother in my uneducated opinion. I hope that's not the case for her though.

Last edited:
Good news! We saw the heartbeat--and a little dance this time!

All is well and I ask that everyone continue praying. :)

Sounding great. Was she doing the Hamster Dance? Or the King David High Step? Right now I am very sensitive to the circle of live and your joys bring me hope. Praise God.

Thanks so much for the prayer! Today we got to hear a tiny heartbeat with the Doppler for the first time. So pleased things are finally going as normal. Feeling very blessed indeed. :) Nearing the second trimester now.

Right now I love to hear about new life developing, thank you for sharing and will keep praying for you.

Update: It's a girl!

We're very excited and I confess I'm a little intimidated to be even more outnumbered than before. :p

Last edited:
Congrats! Praise God!

Praying for you, the little ones and Mrs. tek to have a blessed time meeting this new person.

Update: It's a girl!

We're very excited and I confess I'm a little intimidated to be even more outnumbered than before. :p

Don't be so long posting updates Tek you make Gerbil worry! XD

Well think of it this way now you can at least be relieved of hair braiding duties!

:D Another update, had my 20 week appointment today (halfway there!) and everything is perfect. <3 Feeling very blessed.

Glad to hear all is going well. Don't forget to teach the little one how to play GW2 as soon as she can hold a mouse.

Back