A long-addled spirit returns from the grave
Pumpkin upon his head,
A wicked deed within his heart
A pint of witch's brew for all those who misbehave

Heed these words, all ye who dare enter here:
Bind your souls to the mortal realm
For the regent of madness draws near

Additional changes:

* Added options to toggle the display of helmets and guild capes.

* Added the ability for players to bind the Escape key to in-game actions.

* Added "Heal Signet" to the Priests of Balthazar.

* Corrected text description for skill "Order of Pain."

* Fixed skills "Battle Rage," "Edge of Extinction," "Illusion of Weakness," "Martyr," "Plague Signet," "Plague Touch," "Predatory Season," "Spinal Shivers," and "Thunderclap," which had portions of their functionality broken in last week's update.

* Fixed the order of removal for Condition, Enchantment, and Hex removal skills, which was broken in last week's update.

* Fixed collectors in The Catacombs, Skyward Reach, and Whitman's Folly.

* Fixed miscellaneous rare crash bugs.

----

/w00t cape options and Halloween party comming up!!!

I'm gonna have to grab a few more screenies too. I already have a new wallpaper on my computer at work :). (through thumb drive, I am sure the firewall/proxy would block if I tried to play here, not to mention the trouble I would likely get into)

I'd also like to list the changes we saw here in case I miss some so we can all go out and look at them if there are more that anyone finds.

So far, the appearance of many landmarks and the sky has been changed in:
Lion's Arch
Drocknar's Forge
Tomb of the Primeval Kings

Including constumes for NPC's (executioner, spider web wrapped, ...), the moon, bubbling cauldrons, ghosts, candles, tombstones, pumpkins, sinking ship and pirate ship, and much more.

Has anyone found any other areas with "decorations"? I wouldn't put it past A-Net to temporarily change a few random mobs or remote NPCs too. Also, the question came up in discussion last night that if ghosts and undead are in Tyria, is the UW now more like the "normal" Tyria?

You may want to watch what the npcs in Lion's Arch say as well... had me laughing so hard! I'm at work so I don't have the screenshots to check that I took, but some of them were hilarious!! Armen the Guide says something about craving brains....

Oh yeah, Firstwatch Sergio said this(IIRC).

"My wife almost divorced me this morning when I woke up and looked like this. Of course, she looked like an Ettin, so she had nothing to complain about."

Back