New Paranoia Forum. Participation is Mandantory

dorkelf

Ishy mentioned this in another thread, but I want to put it here so that everyone can sign up for it. I think this is going to be even more fun than my efforts at Paranoia via Teamspeak. And who knows, we may find some way to integrate the two in some way. But until all that gets figured out, this is really where the action is going to be, so sign up without delay Citizens!

(Copied message from Ishy: )
A few of my forum roleplaying friends who are afraid of tabletop games have been asking me for a forum version of Paranoia, so I'm kinda messing with one. I really don't have much in it yet, because I'm struggling with how exactly to set it up (and then I can write the rules). Mirawyn has already signed up. It's at http://alphacomplex.ipbfree.com/ You sign up just with a first name (no group or zone).

Thanks for posting this, Dorkelf. I just want to note that there are non-Christians on the site. The site has a rating of PG-13, and cannot go higher due to our host (which is good), and we're trying to keep solid boundaries, but I just wanted to make that clear.

i registered, but idk what to do from there. Im not in a major thinking mood (as i spent the last 3 hrs researching and writing a paper for English). i'll take a look at it again tomorrow.

Once you register, there is an area where Ishy has posted a 'what you need to know' thread. Read it first. Then in the same general area there is a section for you to post your introduction, which will basically be your clone name (a single word and a three-letter sector designator, just like here. Mine is 'Whine-R-BOY') and then a brief description of how you were promoted to RED security clearance from BLACK (all troubleshooters start at RED).
If you have any other question STC please feel free to ask, and BTW where the heck are you in Diablo? I've been wanting to get together with you on that but you never seem to be on. :p

Paul

Thanks for posting this, Dorkelf. I just want to note that there are non-Christians on the site. The site has a rating of PG-13, and cannot go higher due to our host (which is good), and we're trying to keep solid boundaries, but I just wanted to make that clear.

Honestly my game has been running kinda PG-13, not for language but for violence. I'm glad you mentioned that, because I need to post some kind of warning about that for my own game.

Paul

There's also a RP Help forum towards the bottom where there's a large amount of game information. Zach wrote it all for us, and he did a good job of it.

A paranoia forum? Is there much going on besides discussion on speculation on whom we all think is after us?

"That dorkelf has shifty eyes. SHIIIIFTYYYY"

Back