New Outlands raid night needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abombinabull

Hey all,

I know we just moved Outlands instances to Thursdays, but Connie just got a new job and we all have to be up really early on Friday mornings (I mean all of us, including the kids). So I need a new night for Outlands instances. We could go back to Saturday. Really any other night of the week would be okay with me. Sunday night would be best, Friday would work too. Any suggestions??

We could go back to Saturday. Really any other night of the week would be okay with me. Sunday night would be best, Friday would work too.
Saturdays are best for me unless there are times when RL situations comes up, which isn't much, so I could be there.

Saturday is not best for me, but I can do it if there is no other time. Almost any other night besides Thursday or Saturday would be okay for me. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday. Like I said, I could do Saturday if that is best for everyone. I might have to hand it off to someone once in a while though.

well I personally miss not haveing Connie around so we should ask whats good for her as well it been a wile since i have played with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back