NEW MINI!!!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
and its cute!

Players will get the opportunity to adopt a brand new, exclusive miniature, the Asura, by purchasing a copy of selected game magazines in North America and Europe. We've managed to capture an image of one of these elusive little creatures. The list of regional publications that will offer the miniature Asura, and the shelf date for the issue that will offer it. Several of our media partners will be running more than one feature about Guild Wars, so we will expand the regional publication list to provide lists of features and other articles as other dates become available.
-Anet

the magazine for North America is PC Gamer, and its the May edition.

What are minis for? Do they only work for rangers?

lol!

no mini pets are just cool little guys/things that follow you around. They have no purpose except to make money and show off how uber you are. You get one (at random) for FREE on ur birthday (in GW) 1 year after ur character is made. some are only available through promotions, like this one, others have to be bought. They are cool little guys that do absolutly nothing, but they are SOO cool!

and any characters can use them. they live in ur inventory and when u double click them they come out at ur feet, and then walk around you

Awwwwwwww... I want one!!! :p

I like the one in that picture in your post. So all I have to do is by that magazine to get a code?

lol i just went on their website to get a free magazine and then i will subscribe.

I'm guessing that the May issue will be the preview of the next GW chapter, and somehow that minipet will be a part of the next chapter.

Lord help us all. It's going to be GW: Fuzzy Bunnies.

Back