New Members

Icthus

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know there is a small guild transfering over from another server.

They are coming from Azgalor server.

Please join me in welcoming them as they become a part of our family!!

Welcome Azgalorites!

Don't mind the mess, someone just left the Spam lying all over the place...

hey, i am one of those transfer people! i got the invite this morning and so i wanted to take a minute to say thanks and i look forward to getting to know you all!

just to introduce myself, my name is ben and i am from northwest arkansas, the home of wal-mart. im 28, married and we have a 10 month old son.

thanks for the warm welcome from everyone so far!

I guess I'll speak up first, thank you for accepting us.

I just spent like 5 minutes trying to think of something witty to say but I failed miserably..... :cool:

Anyway, my transfers are in so once my guys are over there I'll be sure to look you all up!

EDIT: Umm, so at the time I posted this I was the first one, but then I had to get my post approved and blah blah blah I now look like an idiot since I'm the second person to post and I said the first.

Anyway, I just turned 28, we all are 28 actually, it was a requirement, I am married, no kids, I live in Illinois the birthplace of many dumb laws.

Last edited:
Great to have you with us! If you need anything please feel free to ask, we're all family here!

I want to welcome u all and if any of you need any help with anything just give me a holler, i have a 70 hunter named augustious and 64mage named mortimor, iam usually on in the mornings from about 7am-11am server time and on at nights from about 8pm- midnight server time.

Salutations fellow Guildys.....

Welcome to fun and fellowship on Stonemaul. Add Samuraij and Powderpuff to your friends lists....you can find me on the guild listing too! Glad you have joined our family.

Good to see new faces, just like Reco said, just toss me a pm in game as any of my toons listed below, always glad for a group.

Hi, I'm another of those Azgalorians, my name is Evan and I too live in Northwest Arkansas, I'm 16 years old and I hate the ACT witch is what I'm kinda sorta supposed to be studying for right now...

anyway, glad to be here on Stonemaul and I want to thank you for the warm welcome I've received so far and I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Back