New members selected

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Divine @ Jan. 17 2005,2:55)]umm why do you need to know my nationality?
Probably because of your last name. It's a different last name. When people see my last name, which is "ERRICHIELLO", they ask me what my nationality is. Some people are curious to know, that's all.

mine is obvious...
biggrin.gif

American's ppl's last names - randomized. sounds well, american. lol.
Japanese ppl's last names - Sound weird, lotsa syllables
Chinese ppl's last names - sounds weird also, but usually 1 syllable.
laugh.gif

Other - no idea. haven't really met that many 'other' ppl... here, i usually meet chiense or caucasion ppl.

Not to change the subject of this posting, but what is your last name and nationality SilentAssasin?

LOL, i am hawwiian (umm had a sudden break stap and can not spell) and american....but my parents are from New Orleans, Lousiana home to the Cajuian French
smile.gif
but i am happy to be hawwiian since i was born there =P

EDIT -

LOL, my current last name is actually different from my original one which i will not post because it is not proper because of how Americans pronounce it...sorry

To Elite man. Chu is my last name
wow.gif
. Asian. Chinese. :eek: AH ha. ha... ha... aaaaa.... stop laughing. FLASH IS KOREAN!!?!?! i pictured him as some caucasion guy vegetating at his comp for long pereiods of time. guess not.Atown once made the mistake after learning my nationality in an IM conversation...

here goes:

fragboy 273372: "What did you say?"
AtownBT: "YELLOW POWER!"

ROFLS!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya, I apologize for turning this posting into something other than it should be...

=\

I'm actually half Korean, part Italian, and part Polish. My last name is Italian.

hmm why dont we start a new discussion about what nationality everyone is? hmm???....lol just kidding...okay, i have to go now i am in school and decided to check out what is up

Back