New members selected

Parakletos

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have all been waiting for is here. Before you read who was selected, please take a minute to read this.

We had a very good turn out last Saturday, quite possibly the best we have ever had. I want to thank everyone who came out, and I could tell everyone put great effort into this, and just for that, give yourselves a pat on the back.
smile.gif

I know you hear this from coaches all the time "this was not an easy decision", but seriously, this was NOT an easy choice. I recorded over 4 hours worth of demos from certian players + the 2 hour tryouts, so for many of you, your tryouts started long before Febuary 8th. The way I worked who was selected was based on mainly attitude, commitment, and abillity to lead/be lead and I can honestly say that all of you did these things very well. I did not start with the list, and then cut people as I watched. If your name is on this list, then you were selected, not left over.

Keep in mind, by doing this you represent the Tribe of Judah on a new level, respect this authority, and do not take it for granted.

So, with out further adue, I give you the new members of Tribe of Judah's A-team....

Everyone help me welcome:

Sean "Phix" Foster
Brandon "B-man" Selvar
Kyle "Mr. T" Hess
Seth "Divine" Faugeaux

Ryan "Phantom" Stewart - ALT
Roger "Tibido" Talbort - ALT

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Parakletos @ Jan. 15 2005,7:09)]Everyone help me welcome:

Sean "Phix" Foster
Brandon "B-man" Selvar
Kyle "Mr. T" Hess
Seth "Divine" Faugeaux

Ryan "Phantom" Stewart - ALT
Roger "Tibido" Talbort - ALT
Looks to be the Team-Supreme!!!
I hope that God is with you all in everything you do.

smile.gif

This is great. One question what does ALT mean? Is that some kind of team leader.....:D Sweet I am team Captain!.....this is great....lets meet at my house Tuesday for pop tarts and protien shakes; its game time BABY!!!!

I think it will be fun to finally be apart of a team. Thank you for your congrats and prayers everyone. Congrats fello teamates
Iam sure this will be great fun. ( *rumor has it Roger "Tibido" Talbot was CUT from the newly made team minutes after his earlier misunderstanding of the abbraviation ALT* )

Congratulations to the A-Team. I am glad it is a team with different people that can add thier own stuff to the team. I believe this will be a great team to represent all that Tribe of Judah is.....:blues:
laugh.gif
I hope you take the A-team far!!!
smile.gif

Back