Stonage Girl

I want to first say thanks for havin me and I am looking forward to meeting all of ya in the game! If you need anything just give a yell. :D I have been playin Guild wars for about a year.

Welcome, I try to play guild worlds as much as I can...that hasn't been much lately because I have been soo tired and also we got a Wii for Christmas.

My husband and I both play, if you ever need help with anything in game let us know - we are Thang One and Thang Twoo

We also are Bah Bo and Mrs Bah Bo and Heather Jade and Seth Alan

Xfire is shyfr0ggy or 3a3o

Don't mind Laz. He's been abused.

Just kidding, of course... well not entirely, if you ask him. Erm, whatever. Welcome to CGA!!

Lol, this whole CGA/TOJ/GFC/SoE/SOE thing is still confusing to me too! :D

Welcome to the guild Stonage Girl, be sure to drop a message in Guild chat next time you're online and join in on the forums discussions via Atown's link above. [shameless plug warning] and if you like creative writing be sure to come check out my CGA writing forum, 'Assignment: Writing'.

Paul

Welcome to the guild and to the Tribe of Judah, AND to CG Alliance. :) If you need any help in-game, don't be afraid to ask in Alliance Chat or in the forum.

Oh, and another shameless plug: if you're interested, head over to www.technochicks.orgTechnoChicks[/url]. It's a ministry for Christian females gamers, geeks, etc...

*end shameless plug*

Lol, this whole CGA/TOJ/GFC/SoE/SOE thing is still confusing to me too! :D
Aye, it can be a bit confusing at times, yes. Maybe I should whip up a flowchart explaining it all?

Here's the shorthand version:

The Christian Gamers Alliance is an alliance of Christian gaming groups and web sites. The mission of the CGA is to help such groups pool resources and establish a central "hub" for Christian gamers to come together, fellowship, and, most importantly, glorify God through gaming. Two prominent examples of "shared" CGA ventures are the CGA Shared Forums and the CGA 2007 Daily Devotional.

Though CGA affiliate cooperate on various projects, the CGA is not a governing body, nor does it tell how its affiliates to run their respective groups or web sites.

Tribe of Judah is one of several CGA affiliates (or member-groups, if that helps clarify). Click here for a directory of all CGA affiliates. Tribe of Judah is a Christian gaming group with chapters for several popular online games, as well as the XBox consoles.

Since dorkelf mentioned GFC (God's Frozen Chosen), I'll also post that GFC is another CGA affiliate. Affiliates operate independently of one another, though members of one affiliate often join other groups as well. For example: I am a member of both Tribe of Judah and The Forgiven.

SoE and SOE are Spirit of Elijah and Spirit of Elisha, respectively. Both are Tribe of Judah guilds in the game Guild Wars and are part of Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars chapter. You can find the ToJ GW chapter web site here. SoE and SOE are one guild; the only reason there are two guilds is because of an in-game limitation on guild sizes. (If someone from SoE/SOE could either verify or correct that statement, I would appreciate it.)

Does that all make sense? :eek:

And welcome to the community, Stonage Girl. :)

SoE and SOE are Spirit of Elijah and Spirit of Elisha, respectively. Both are Tribe of Judah guilds in the game Guild Wars and are part of Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars chapter. You can find the ToJ GW chapter web site here. SoE and SOE are one guild; the only reason there are two guilds is because of an in-game limitation on guild sizes. (If someone from SoE/SOE could either verify or correct that statement, I would appreciate it.)
Yep, that sums it up.

And I must say it's been nice occasionally encountering another female voice on TS! Usually it's just me! :)

And I must say it's been nice occasionally encountering another female voice on TS! Usually it's just me! :)

Or a shyness to many male users in the forum. It's going to be real interesting, to see which guy tries to impress or "hit on you",
Stonage girl. *points at Atown, The Mighty Gerbil, Lazarus, ChickenSoup* :D

don't you remember that Atown is totally/completly in love with Starr? They even have their own thread over in prayers and praise......

you know the old saying, whoever does the pointing is the one usually thinking of doing such a thing....(err...something like that)

don't you remember that Atown is totally/completly in love with Starr? They even have their own thread over in prayers and praise......

you know the old saying, whoever does the pointing is the one usually thinking of doing such a thing....(err...something like that)

I don't look into people's relationships, Shyfroggy. That is their business, not mine, even if it is shown in public. *shivers*

I'm just embarrassing the guys to have a "new girl" that has been introduced here. I don't involve myself into a relationship, even so, I'm a gamer, not a chatter. The proof is my Join Date and Posts compared to Atown.

Back