New Member Intoduction from Seven Bloodgood

seven

Hello,
Been playing GW for about 9 months now. I have all 3 chapters and 5 Lvl 20 characters.

Seven Bloodgood R/*
Bloodgood Brawler W/*
Doctor Bloodgood Mo/Me
Kokopelli Bloodgood E/*
Acronym Sarcastic Me/*

Mainly into plain old PvE, but like farming, some PvP and GvG and am working towards some titles. I am usualy on between 5pm-7pm mon-fri and afternoons/evenings on the weekends. I have 2 kids and am away/AFK often though. Lol. Thats about it.

Welcome! we mostly are all in the PvE, we do have some PvP (just emerging but doing great). if you need anything give us a ring in alliance chat or just something on here. were always here to help.

PS 5pm-7pm what time zone, (Pacific, Central, Eastern, ect?)

Welcome! It was great to meet you in game. Please let me know if thwere is anything you need.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Welcome! I'm realatively new here too. I don't post very often, but I try to read the board daily. I only have 5 characters and my son has the other 4. Only one of mine is up to level 20.

Hey, is your last name Bloodgood or did you borrow it from the Christian Rock band with that same name?

Welcome! Thanks for choosing us, and if ya need any factions help, i can (for the most part) help ya out, my primary character is Sa Battousai and im on like...10 or later EST, up till 4am at latest.

Last name Bloodgood

Welcome! I'm realatively new here too. I don't post very often, but I try to read the board daily. I only have 5 characters and my son has the other 4. Only one of mine is up to level 20.

Hey, is your last name Bloodgood or did you borrow it from the Christian Rock band with that same name?

Hello, got the last name from the 80's rock band Bloodgood. Thx. :D

Hey Seven!

It's great to meet you. I'll be watching for you in-game so my characters can say hello to your characters. :)

Back