Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DBKiLlA

Should we change the map cycle on toj?

I would suggest mainly, adding de_nuke

other maps?  de_cpl_fire, de_cpl_strike, de_cpl_mill

Maybe take out de_dust?  although that might b only me that wants that :p  it seems that that map is ALWAYS stacked in one direction..  and its pretty hard to unstack..  its so plain!  lol

#1 remove chateau
#2 add cpl maps
#3 90% of the time due to such high ratio, no body votes or cannot vote a map.

gg.

Okay first thing...Elite is busy enough dont mess with him on this stuff...if you have not noticed Elite has not been on CS lately because he is working...if he was not working maybe you could do this stuff but just wait till later for this discussion when Elite has time or something or e-mail Elite@toj.cc for it i mean he is the one who runs the server

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Divine @ Dec. 31 2004,7:18)]Okay first thing...Elite is busy enough dont mess with him on this stuff...if you have not noticed Elite has not been on CS lately because he is working...if he was not working maybe you could do this stuff but just wait till later for this discussion when Elite has time or something or e-mail Elite@toj.cc for it i mean he is the one who runs the server
I believe Elite is "PART" of those who run the server. Most of the work is done by Plankeye and Hescominsoon. Not many know this because they don't go on showing off what they do and boast. They work quietly and generously, thats why we posted on the forums because they take time to actually look at what people post about the server and such.

Also if Elite's working, we don't want to bother him with more stuffs on his shoulder to do, do we?
smile.gif

My point is, there are others who can access and work on the server, and they look around the forums frequently for ToJers and others who access the server. Feedback is always not a bad thing, unless its negative comments.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Dec. 29 2004,1:35)]maps can be changed by voting which happens towards the end of every round as well.  Just get the votes together.
i'm talking about the main map rotation.

sure we can vote in nuke... which does happen.. but i think it should b part of the rotation so that we play it ever 12 or so round or however many maps there are on the server rotation.. so that we don't have to keep voting it in.

Add but don't take away. I don't like all the maps that are on the list now myself, but each of them have a sufficient number of people that do like them. I would just add a few more, like nuke.

lol ppl like chateau? they must be mad.. there are several reasons CAL did not put them on match list...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Jan. 02 2005,7:23)]This is not a cal server..
yes.. we know.. but cal maps are quality maps that would be worth adding.

I know I played in toj ever since i was a newbie in my first week.. it's helped bring me to wat i am today.

It helps to know certain maps also no matter what u plan on doing..

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I know I played in toj ever since i was a newbie in my first week..  it's helped bring me to wat i am today.

A few moments later, you've become a CAL player, DBKiLlA, elite of elites, heh.  Besides, Elites allied with Newbies, a battle will be waged.

All I care is that the maps are downloadable somewhere else, cause if their not, your wasting people's 'steam' d/ling time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Jan. 02 2005,7:27)]lol ppl like chateau? they must be mad.. there are several reasons CAL did not put them on match list...
Actually, it was used as an official CAL map untill the CAL-I guys banished it.

i wanted to have the cycle changed for the better.. not the worse...

seige is one of the worst cs maps ever.. and nuke hasnt been added, and yet its voted in so often i dont see why it isnt..

i strongly suggest taking cs_siege off of the mapcycle...almost everyone left when it switched to cs_siege =|

and i enjoy playing chateau from time to time =P

/me goes to install the plugin where all cs players are happy all of the time...

oh wait it must still be in beta
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Jan. 23 2005,12:38)]/me goes to install the plugin where all cs players are happy all of the time...

oh wait it must still be in beta
tounge.gif
i dont even think the beta is out yet :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back