New guy here

JasonBarham87

Good afternoon everyone, my name is Jason. I'm 35 and I've been a Christian my entire life. While I have never been a strong churchgoer or Bible reader, my faith has always been very important to me. I still have my struggles and I may even disagree with people who share my beliefs. That said, gaming has also been a huge part of my life. My first console was the NES and it just took off from there. SNES, N64, Switch (you can probably see what my favorite is). But, hey, come talk to me. I get bored real easy haha. Good day, folks and God bless you.

My Name is Paul Ahvrum Pharez a.k.a. The Knightwatchman., Started a Christian Guild NOCS on the Elune Server on WOW. We currently have 5 members if you wish to join. The entire purpose of the guild is Matthew 11:28-30 seeking peace through the storm. I am sure many of you have questions on end times and more. But this guild is made for His peace for Seekers, Beleivers & Well Wishers. Come and join if you wish. Attached is my book of my Testimony.

Attachments

• 71vp1IMt1aL._SL1360_.jpg
    71vp1IMt1aL._SL1360_.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 0
Back