New goose62 movie

Nah, we parted ways back after season 12 ... it's currently season 17 and I'm with team failsport in cal-im, along with poison, crenix, and song (if you remember them).

Thanks for the positive words!!

This movie compared to my 1st is a whole lot better ... hopefully, when I get around to it, my next movie will be even better. If you haven't seen my 1st movie, it's posted on my website in my sig vv down there.

hey i remember all 3 of those guys haha, awesome that yya'll are doing good, still talk to poison, though song i haven't been able to get in touch with.! best of luck to ya'll

nicely done bro... I like it better then the first and I see that your awp skillz still haven't deteriated to my level :( so I'm force to say hiding behind the rock and eat my sandwich

No, failsport doesn't really have a website either. Just a few friends that get together over vent and scrim/match every now and then. I looked at your guys' server, but it was a custom map only server - and I really don't feel like downloading any maps. Plus, when I looked at it, nobody was in it anyways.

Thanks again for all the nice things to say about my movie ;)

ROFL that movie was really good. I've never watched goose play cs from his perspective really. Leaves much to be desired in my awp skillz, gotta work on those :D

The custom maps, they are mirrored on a web server, so they download as fast as you can download from the internet.

ah man, poison, crenix and song, 3 names i havent heard in forever. wow hope all is well with group, me watch vid when i get home

it says invalid key or missing file in file front.. i'll try it again some other time.

edit: nvm the entire filefront's messed. I'll check it out later and see if goose's editing skill got a bit better :p
another thing, goose is aparently stuck in mystical magical world of narnia where he thinks cal-m is cal-im :eek:

Last edited:
wOOt click on hehehe click off hehehe miss playin wit ya flashon and with all ya'll for that matter.. Great to hear you still kik'n bro...

Nice movie, but one thing when u create movies in vegas put the pixel aspect to 1.0 instead of 0.9, that'll cure the squished up effect (top and bottom).

I love the psn pay bax at the end :D (stop teamnading pois!)

Back