New Contest

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Some of you know I have been collecting brown dye for some time now, so let's make that stuff useful. Guess the number of brown dye as of 7:30 pm EDT, March 25, 2011, and win an undedicated Koss mini-pet courtesy of StC. This will be verified by a screen shot made today and sent to StC. Contest deadline is April 8, 2011 7:30 pm EDT. No one knows the number but myself, so all alliance members are eligible. Just enter your guesses in this thread or alliance thread about this contest, and then I will pm the winner for in game delivery of the prize. Announcement of winner will be April 8, 2011 in this thread and in alliance thread. And btw the holder of the dye is immune to bribes, except for possibility of biscuits and gravy.:D

Ok have had a couple of valid questions.
1. Closest person wins
2. One guess per person (eliminates bracketing, and modified bubble sorts)
3. Answers must be here or in Alliance, no pms, no guess on alliance. I will accept guesses entered by a friend for those unable to navigate to the forum, make it clear who it is for. I understand some have difficulties navigating to this forum.

You spend so much time with us AJ I would have to say you are at least an honorary member of SOE and the alliance. If anyone objects we can take it to a vote of the officers.

You spend so much time with us AJ I would have to say you are at least an honorary member of SOE and the alliance. If anyone objects we can take it to a vote of the officers.

Nah he's good. AJ has been with us for a long time and is a friend, he gets special perks :p

I am going to guess...1 stack and 60, so a total of 310. I was going to say that it would be a wild guess when I found this discussion in the Alliance forums, but now that I have seen the first page here, I find that I am not as crazy as I thought I once was...well, maybe I still am. ^^

Wow, the guess disparity is amazing. 88 to 2000+. This is so much fun to watch.

Back