New Character

KatavaRaien

I made a new lowbie (warrior this time). My mage gets killed a lot when I solo @_@ so I decided I needed a character that could go it alone. Anyone want to get together for a few hours over spring break and hammer out some < 20 quests and/or missions?

My new character's name is Piscea.

Hi Kat,

Sent you an ingame mail. The simplest way to get another invite. Would be to log with one of your chars already in the guild. If anyone else is in, they should be able to send you an invite.

We got a couple lvl 20+ chars running around.

Kat,

My wife or I are usually on in the evening. Though lately I've been in training and not in the game much. Feel free to shoot one of us a message for an invite.

As UXZero stated it's best to log in a your in guild character and see who's on as I'm often on an alt.

Haha, I've been logging in periodically as Cecylien ever since I created Piscea (on March 18th)... but no one is ever on. So ... oh wells XD.

I might be on tonight. I'll be driving back from Austin to Corinth (near Denton). If you like, I can PM you with my phone number and then you can send me a text letting me know you are on and if I'm home I can jump in.

Back