New Addition to the Family

Daniel's Awesome!

*Lolz* A male pregnant. What a thought. Actually I think Stargate SG-1 was like that in one episode. Daniel Jackson was to be the first mate that this Goul'd (whatever the spelling is) chose to give birth to descendants. He was in this liquid container with these things all around him and in him, or something. I dunno. I can't remember. I thought that she entered him though. No wait, that was Jack O'Neil! *ROFLROFLROFL!* Never mind. She penetrated him with her hand and started up a child in him or something. Oh never mind! Now I have to look it up.
*Starr*

rofl, ouch. silly bowser uve heard my voice on ventrillloz and teamspeakezy and yes i am proudly a male

Hm, I don't know, I was pretty excited when I got my notebook, so I wouldn't say his thread title is immature. :D

rofl, i think that movie is fake because everyone knows arnold doesnt have fat on his body, just pure muscle. hehehehe, it is pretty exciting, i can play Guild wars so so on it and cs 1.6 with fps_max 72 pretty good right now. i got a 11-6 on it with no sound so i consider that good :D

w00t! You've got me beat. I've never owned a laptop. I would love to have one but just can't justify plunking down the dough yet. I did hit a couple of early bird specials though. I got a wireless-g Linksys router for $20 since I can't find the A/C adapter for my Dlink after moving and I bought my 6 year old a Gamecube that'll be from dear old Santa(me). Other than that, I got toys, movies and cds while they were cheap.

I <3 my laptop. It's nothing overly fancy, but it runs WoW pretty well and it is MUCH easier to run around to LAN parties with than the desktop.

I'm thinking of that episode of Enterprise where Tripp becomes pregnant when he used some device that an alien race uses to make love... through their fingers. All of a sudden, there's a strange growth on his side, he can't stop eating pickles and peanut butter, and he has to use the bathroom every five minutes. Sheer comic genius.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;194659 said:
I'm thinking of that episode of Enterprise where Tripp becomes pregnant when he used some device that an alien race uses to make love... through their fingers. All of a sudden, there's a strange growth on his side, he can't stop eating pickles and peanut butter, and he has to use the bathroom every five minutes. Sheer comic genius.

*ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!* Women are notorious for that. ^_~ Apparantly Atown's mum had it bad for watermelons at 3AM in the morning, forcing popz to go and buy it at that time.
*Starr*

Back