Network+ Voucher(s) for sale

SuN

Hey Guys,

Long time no see! Every once in a while I come to the forums to check up on how our dear ToJ CS Chapter is doing. Alive and well, as far as I can tell. Sorry for not showing up anymore: I accidentally erased my CS install, and I couldn't find my CD-Key anymore... and now wifey has a baby coming in September, so I keep busy making her happy during this last trimester... Oh well, I still play in class with the newbies students... heh heh.

To the point: school year is almost over, and I'm stuck with two vouchers for CompTIA's Network+ certification. I have to sell them before the year ends. I got mine at a discount rate that our school gets: they are US$105/each (regular price is US$207.00!!). These vouchers are good for a year from the date of purchase ('til May 2005), and they are VUE vouchers (so you'd have to go to a VUE testing center).

Let me know if you're interested. If you need "references" to find out who I am, you can always ask Elite, Zealot, Exodus, Kidan, Rizz, Goose, etc... (some of the older admins).

Hope you all are having a great time. Congrats for the new server! *w00t!*

[toj.cc]SuN (Col 3:12) - Angelo Sun

Thanks Kidan! By God's grace, I'll soon be joining the ranks of the so-called "parents", like you, and Exodus, I think... (?)

(Make sure you give me some "godly parenting tips" whenever you have a chance.)

Answering Atown's question:
Suppose you have the desire to get Network+ certified (for more info on Network+, visit www.comptia.org). As any other "normal" person you'd have to go to VUE or Prometric (the two companies that provide the testing in behalf of CompTIA) to purchase these "vouchers", and you'd pay US$207.00 for the Network+ voucher.

A voucher is just a type of password. With the password you can go online and register and schedule your certification test. Think of an airplane e-ticket: instead of the real thing, they give you a number you go by.

Hope that clears it out. Network+ is a good certification to have, equivalent to working 9 months of Network Administration.

biggrin.gif
Sun is alive! Sun is alive!!!! :eek:

welcome back, thought i'd never see you again :eek:

Back