Nether

Josh2415

Tribe of Judah Minecraft Server Operator
Hey bl,
What are our options for getting to the Nether? Is it available? I see it on the
dynamap. Since the obsidian portals don't work, I assume we need a sign.
I've had a couple people ask, and I don't know either. :)

I am working on getting the Nether for ToJ working, I just need to install a plugin. The world management plugin that we are using is Multiverse, and the sub-plugin is called Multiverse-NetherPortals. What it does is link two worlds that are created. So, what will happen, is a nether will be created, and all the portals in ToJ will link to that nether only. I just need to find time to install it :)

Hope that makes sense :)

So just double checking as I've always wondered about this. If you set this up, each world will have it's very own, separate nether? (I have a nether portal on my ship, but it's turned off)

Yes, that will be the case. The Nether that is attached to ToJ will be different from the one attached to the default world.. :) Same thing goes for The End. :)

Cool! That's a nice feature I didn't even think about. Our own ToJ Nether.

I would like that very much, I made a nether portal room and lit my obsidian portal and saw purple but didn't go to nether.

Having this plugin would be great... thanks for all the time and hard work you've been putting into this server and the various multi-verses

ToJ now officially has its own Nether :) There is a portal built down one of the hallways in ToJ Spawn, but your protals should work as well. :)

Please let me know if there are any issues.. :)

BL, I'm sure it works great, but I cant seem to connect to the server at the moment. I wasn't going to play much, just get on an check my Nether portal. However, I thought I'd let you know in case you were unaware of the state of the server.

Nether works!

Your portals may just link to the first one. If you want one in your house, post on here, I'll fix it. Just give me the coordinates of your house portal. (F3, give me X, Y, and Z)

Last edited:
working PERFECTLY! home portal got me to nether, set up portal in nether with home coordinates Z/8 and nether and home portal link up beautifully. Thanks again for you time and effort getting this up

Back