Need Urgent Prayer Friends

GoodOleTaco

My wife's brother was kidnapped by an armed commando on Tues morning. He was found murdered with 2 other people on Friday. Please help me pray for her, her mom who does not know yet (she is out of state) and her family. Thank you.

Last edited:
Please pray that the peace of our Lord, which surpasses all understanding, fills our hearts. That the fear that our bodies feel be replaced by God's Joy and strenght.

Thank you friends!

Talk about an emotional Roller Coaster Ride...I really appreciate everyone's good thoughts and prayer support. I know it was a big part in helping us with this tragedy. It has been not only a truly sad moment but also lots of fear as the people who took my brother-in-law threatened to burn down the homes of my sisters-in-law if they reported it to the police or army.

Of course they didnt as our local, state and federal police is so infiltrated by the drug cartels we would not risk the welfare of all my wife's family. Our city is a very scary place to live in now a days.

To claim the body and have it taken to they funeral home they had to go to the state police to file a report and have them clear all the paperwork. These people where pressuring one of my sisters-in-law into telling them what really happened...and if she didnt say the truth they would torture a family member in front of her. So on one side the commando threatend to burn down homes if they reported and on the other hand the police threating if we didnt......so maybe you could know undestand the situation the family was...lots of fear. Good thing God is on our side and although the body trembles..the spirit is strong with the Lord.

We sent my mother in law and her surviving son south to her home state for good. She does not know the details of the kidnapping and the grisly death her older son suffered. Was bad enough her loosing a son.

We would much appreciate your continuous support in prayer and all the good thoughts you can send. Gracias amigos.

I'm so sorry, taco... I'll be praying for you, may god bless you and yours in these times of great evil. God bless you for having such great courage! And may god create a bubble of safety for you and yours!

Back