need prayers badly

l33tben

Hi you guys...

I need for you people to pray for me for leading and recruiting for wc3...lately people are replying to my threads on recruting, but not good replies....usualy to diss us christians...they have been getting to me a little too much and i feel i need your prayers for god to guide me and give me the patience..thanks

Do not let it get to you to much Ben. I will pray for you and the WC3 chapter. When I post stuff for the NWN chapter I get flamed a lot to and it does upset me but I just ignore it.

Rightee-o. Gotcha.

*note: I have'nt played WC3 because I'm afraid I'm going to get addicted to too many games... :p *

Ben you have a heart of gold. It sickens me that people can be so cruel. Just remember, God loves you, as do your brothers and sisters in Christ here. The enemy puts up a great fight when you are striving to walk in the LORD's steps. I am praying for you.

I pray for you a hearet of inoffensiveness! Like water off a ducks back, so shall insults and "diss" be to you in Lord Jesus Christ Name

Amen

Just remember, they may be disrespecting you and God, but at least you've gotten them thinking about God. Anyway, hang in there. The amount of resistance you have gotten just shows how much God's influence is needed. Stay in the fight brother. I'll be praying for you.

Thanks you guys! you helped me alot and filled me with more confidence in Wc3 leading and I praise god for blessing me! its prolly too late to say this but.....

HE IS RISEN!
youre supposed to say.....

A hankie wavin' AMEN to that! He is always there, and always trustworthy! Faithful, True, Loving, Kind, Loyal...
I am happy things are going better for you, Ben. I love prayer answered in the affirmative! :) Keep favoring your Father and you will prosper.

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. Revelation 19:11

Last edited:
Back