Need help with Steam Summer Camp sale achievements?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Then post here before 12 p.m. Central tomorrow (Monday, July 11) with the name and description of the achievement and which game it's for.

I'm planning on trying for the Portal 2 Talent Show achievement later tonight with Elihu:
Talent Show - Never lose a cube in Chamber 6 of the Mobility Gels co-op course
But if other Portal 2 owners are interested in getting the achievement, contact me on Steam.

For a full list of Summer Camp achievements, click here.

I already shamelessly posted a comment on one of your screenshots so I am good :p . Tell Elihu welcome back for Gerbil.

Okay, I need to shortcut the Portal 2 achievement. Has anyone run all the coop levels or at least the level required for the Summer Camp achievement (chamber 6 of the Mobility Gels set)?

There are only so many hours before I need to go to bed and I need to handle some other tasks as well.

Okay, I need to shortcut the Portal 2 achievement. Has anyone run all the coop levels or at least the level required for the Summer Camp achievement (chamber 6 of the Mobility Gels set)?

There are only so many hours before I need to go to bed and I need to handle some other tasks as well.

Seriously Tek go to bed and enjoy playing the game at your own leisure. You aren't going to be able to get all the Summer Camp achievements no matter what you do anyway.

Last edited:
Seriously Tek go to bed and enjoy playing the game at your own leisure. You aren't going to be able to get all the Summer Camp achievements no matter what you do anyway.
Yes, but I can earn this achievement. :D

HUZZAH because we all know it's the 35th ticket that let's you win!
Hey, every ticket counts! :)

I read on the Steam Forums that winners will be announced tomorrow (Tuesday, July 12). I have no idea if that's true or not, but I'll be watching my Steam client tomorrow just in case...

Hey, every ticket counts! :)

I read on the Steam Forums that winners will be announced tomorrow (Tuesday, July 12). I have no idea if that's true or not, but I'll be watching my Steam client tomorrow just in case...

Shameless Tek. Worse yet everyone's discussions of the contest corrupted me into making a wishlist (which I will delete after the winners are announced). I hope one can actually give away what you win because I put a few titles on there for other people. Really I shouldn't even be participating. I don't need more games to distract me on top of what I already have (well I could use one good single player TF2 alternate). I have responsibilities to fulfill and even if they are free it will only be something else I have to resist >.< .

Last edited:
Really I shouldn't even be participating.
At least not until you finish koth_war-house, submit it to a mapping contest, win said contest, get it included as a community map in a future TF2 update, and buy a top hat and monocle with the profits from the map stamps people buy. :D

I don't need more games to distract me on top of what I already have (well I could use one good single player TF2 alternate).
I've found that Poker Night at the Inventory is actually a good game to play when I'm winding down at night. I tend to play Recettear for too long (just like another RPG series with dual gameplay design) and I have a habit of playing "just one more time" when I load up Chime. Jamestown and Super Meat Boy are great in their own ways, but both tend to get the adrenaline pumpin'.

It all comes down to preference, though.

Back