Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Anyone plan on getting this?

Will NFS: HP render Burnout Paradise obsolete?

Is there any chance this game will drop to a reasonable price before Christmas? :D

I played the demo (I had to set my system date back to play it, which I thought was absurd) and enjoyed it, but can't see spending $60 on the game.

Still, it looks pretty cool. Maybe there'll be a Game of the Year Edition with all the DLC and for $20 less eventually. Until then and if there are no amazing sales on the game, I think I'll stick to my backlog.

But for those gamers who have a job and expendable income who decide to pick it up, let us know what you think!

Haven't played this, but I did get in on blur @ $19.99 a while back. It isn't now, but I saw it at that price again very recently. It's a pretty fun game, good mix between a racer and an "arcade"-y feel.

Fair warning: NFS: HP does not support the Logitech Wheel Controller and it does not feature local split-screen multiplayer.

That may or may not matter to you. I just wanted anyone who read the OP to have all the information available before making a purchasing decision.

Back