need an admin

checked that page Elite, imed and pmed about 4-5 Cresh eventually showed up and locked it down

aye gg seems to be more problems late at night and around lunch in the server...afternoons aren't that bad due to admin control. Thats just the observation ive made over the past 4-5 days while being sick.

I'm usually on or around the computer late at night from 8pm-3am or so. Try me around that time of night. Yes I know I'm a night owl. I'm usually at work during the day/evening.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Jan. 18 2004,1:06)]I'm usually on or around the computer late at night from 8pm-3am or so. [...] Yes I know I'm a night owl.
I miss being online at that time. ;_;

Same here...even if I could do it my body simply doesn't allow me to anyways...

biggrin.gif

Heh, just dropped in, and thought I'd note:

Perhaps my post isn't too far-fetched?

I get out of classes around 11am to noon, and that's a plausible time for me to play CS, and IF I do, there aren't any admins on. Makes sense, most of the older administrators are at work or busy with school and the like. Sure, the afternoons are great when MOST PEOPLE ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND OFF WORK!

We just had several admissions of when admins are not available! I just ask you to go take a peek at my topic and perhaps think and meditate on it?

Van...

Back