Near Death

FriendofJc

Okay I have shared this testimony with several in game. but now i want to post it to share with others.

my toon is skrubs and here is the testimony of how i almost died and the lord saved me(again; spiritually the first time.. physically this time).

I am an 18 wheeler driver for UPS. i work and live in San antonio and every night i drive to Mcallen texas, which is the very south Texas.
Like Every night, i was driving to Mcallen, and i had been driving about 4 hours. I arrived in mcallen and i was about 2 blocks from the main UPS hub in mcallen. I was at a red light waiting for my arrow to turn left.

In my peripheral I could see something coming up Way too fast. When i turned to look.. BANG.. a driver of a pickup truck Tboned me!.. He was going about 40-50 miles an hour.

I was rocked pretty hard.. and Immediately the tractor (Ups vehicle) went up in flames. our fuel tank sits right below us drivers. I could see HUGe flames outside of my window..
Man.. i was freaking out.. i proceeded in a panic to try to exit the passenger side... My Seatbelt was stuck...
At this time the flames started to come into the cab(thru floorboard door i think) I really was TERRIFIED beyond imagination at this point. You know how in the movies they say your life passes before your eyes.. Well it really happened.. i saw my childrens faces before me.. and i KNEW this WAS IT! My life is over!
I started to weep and i layed my head back and proceeded to pray! I remember i just kept praying over and over.. "please Lord dont let me die like this" when i finished praying.. i couldnt believe it..
SNAP! my seatbelt came off. Sheer joy flooded me.. i lept to the passenger side as fast as i could.. crawling and scratching .. i reached the passenger side on my belly, pushed open the door. and tumbled out onto the street..

I got up.. and started to run away from the vehicle.. I took 2 , maybe 3 steps and then BOOM! (im not kidding just like something out of diehard) the Cab exploded. i turned around(in tears) and saw the cab was a HUGE ball of fire! Man.. praise God. i finished getting away from tractor and collapsed in a parking lot. i was on my face Praising God and crying when the ambulance arrived..
I had one scratch on my elbow.. thats it! no smoke inhilation.. no burns.. nothing! praise God. I know the lord saved me that night.. and it still brings chills everytime i tell this story.. sometimes i get emotional.

Here is the best part! a week after my accident i was walking thru Barnes and Noble with my daughter!. I was walking past a group of people standing around in a circle having a conversation.. and i heard " I dont think God does miracles anymore. i think thats just the old testament".. i couldnt believe i was hearing that. it was almost like God had placed me there that day..
Needless to say.. i turned to the group.. and said.. im sorry i didnt mean to eavesdrop.. but i want to tell you a TRUE story that happened one week ago TODAY!. and i told my story to the group. a couple of guys were moved and touched and SAW the mercy and LOVE that God has for us.. it was amazing

Anyway that is my testimony.. Hope God uses it to bless someone! if you want to contact me in game i am skrubs or cuzinskrubs or any derivation of skrubs.. God bless you all!

I love it, man. I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes. It is awesome to see God work. I love reading stories that give my Precious Father glory!

I hope I can tell this story to some one else. Let us be unashamed to give Him praise before men!

God has blessed you and may He bless you more,
Bill

All I can say is Praise The Lord! He has a mission for you, even if it be just that you shared with those people in Barnes and Noble. I believe God is going to be using a lot of us really soon. We have an awesome God! Jesus is our King!

Praise the Lord! I too have tears in my eyes and goose bumps (and it is like 95-100 degrees out today!) after reading that. I'm rally glad you took the time to write that for us to all read and that God has blessed your with the courage to tell this story to complete strangers. Praise God our Father and the Son our Lord Jesus Christ!

Awesome testimony, Skrubs. We should all have tears in our eyes knowing how God keeps us out of situations everyday that could end our lives here on earth. Praise His name forever and ever! God is Great!

Back